Welcome to the 10th annual Daytona Beach Half Marathon weekend. For the first time, the 2019 event will feature both Saturday and Sunday events!
Below are some of the amazing highlights planned.
- Start on the Daytona International Speedway track and finish at ONE DAYTONA (Sunday events)
- Run on the hard-packed sands of Daytona Beach, where racing got its start (Saturday 5K)
- Custom gender specific, super shoft t-shirts for Saturday and Sunday events
- Finishers beach towel (half marathon, relay and Speedway Challenge participants only)
- Post-race party Saturday and Sunday with complimentary food & beer (beer is limited to those who are 21+)
- Free general admission ticket to the Advance Auto Parts Clash and Daytona 500 Qualifying by Kroger on Sunday, Feb. 10
- Unique finisher medals for half marathon and 5Ks
- Overall, masters and age-group awards for all races
- Complimentary race photos
- Free RaceJoy app for live tracking