Welcome to the 11th annual Daytona Beach Half Marathon weekend. The 2020 event will feature two days of racing, with two 5Ks, a half marathon (along with relay option) and two challenges to choose from!
Below are some of the amazing highlights planned.
- Free general admission ticket to the NASCAR Clash and Daytona 500 Qualifying on Sunday, Feb. 9
- Start on the Daytona International Speedway track and finish at ONE DAYTONA (Sunday events)
- Run on the hard-packed sands of Daytona Beach, where racing got its start (Saturday 5K)
- Custom gender specific, shirts for both Saturday and Sunday events
- Finishers beach towel (half marathon, relay and Speedway Challenge participants only)
- Post-race party Saturday and Sunday with complimentary food & beer (beer is limited to those who are 21+
- Unique finisher medals for half marathon and 5Ks
- Overall, masters and age-group awards for all races
- Complimentary race photos